Race Day Schedule
- 5:30-6:30 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 6:50 am – Transition Closes
- 7:00 am – International Distance Races Begin
- 7:15 am – Duathlon Begins
- 7:20 am – Sprint Triathlon & Sprint Aquabike Begin
- 10:00 am – Transition Security Ends (Please get your bike before the awards ceremony.)
Arriving after 6:30 will cause you to miss the race.
- 8:15 am – International 1/2 way bike cutoff
- 9:30 am – International 1/2 way run cutoff
**Complete the first lap by this time or be directed to the finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
We invite all athletes who have concerns with the cutoff times to register for the sprint distance that we offer, or if you wish let one of the staff know you would like to start with the first wave.
Award Times (Please plan on arriving 10 minutes early):
- 9:10 am – Aquabike Awards
- 9:20 am – Sprint Duathlon Awards*
- 9:35 am – Sprint Triathlon Awards*
- 9:55 am – International Triathlon Awards*
Early Packet Pickup – STARTS WEDNESDAY BEFORE EACH RACE
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.